Definitions by Law
By Owner/We/Us/Our, we mean the supplier of the goods BeeZees Creations.
By You/Your, we mean the customer hiring the Goods.
Goods mean all equipment hired by BeeZees Creations to the Customer.
1. All hired goods remain the property of BeeZees Creations. The Customer is responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
2. Once a deposit is paid to secure your booking this is non-refundable for items booked on the invoice.
3. The agreement for the hire of goods is between BeeZees Creations and the Customer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue. The customer’s acceptance of goods on hire implies acceptance by signing and agreeing to our Conditions of Hire as given below, or by the items being delivered/collected to the customer.
4. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your booking. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the hire date. The items will not be available for hire/install if these payments are not provided prior to the hire period.
5. BeeZees Creations reserves the right to substitute an item for an alternative design i.e. if breakages, delayed returns, lost items have occurred as a result of a previous customer’s order. Any necessary substitutions will be communicated prior to your order being dispatched and you will be entitled to a full refund of such should you find these substitutes not suitable.
6. BeeZees Creations will charge the Customer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken.
7. Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value to BeeZees Creations. No substitute item will be accepted by The Owner.
8. BeeZees Creations will inform The Customer within 7 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
9. Goods to be collected must be ready for collection at the agreed location and at the correct date/time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier where the venue/customer is at fault. (DIY)
10. Goods must be cleaned/dry-cleaned and packed in the boxes/bags they were delivered in as at when necessary. (DIY)
11. All charger plates, tableware and cutlery must be cleaned of food crumbs/stains and put back in the containers they were delivered in, with strict adherence to the packing instructions.
12. Charges will be made for any damaged goods including goods that have been dragged on the floor, ground in earth stains, burns, holes, rips and tears, candle wax, grease or deep staining. This is including and not limited to all furniture.
13. Charges will also be made for replacement boxes/bags.
14. If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period (Usually within 48hours, except when otherwise agreed), BeeZees Creations retain the right to charge for:
- The cost of replacement goods to honour any bookings where the goods are required.
- The cost of replacement goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
15. All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including delivery.
16. Goods that are to be collected and returned by the Customer must be collected and returned to the agreed office on the agreed dates otherwise charges will be made as stated in 9 and 12 above.
17. Any collections that are to be made on the same day after the agreed time will be charged a surcharge of £75.00 onwards depending on size of job.
18. All tables and chairs which are to be dressed must be set in place for arrival of BeeZees Creations.
19. 2-4 hours required for BeeZees Creation to set up the venue (depending on the size of the job) and the chairs & tables must be set up by the venue or the client (as the case may be) ready for decorating.
20. Minimum of 2 hours required to clear the venue.
21. All items must be replaced and stored together ready for collection by a staff of BeeZees Creations. All flowers or additional decorations must be removed. BeeZees Creations is not responsible for gathering hired items and any additional work/delay incurred as a result of an order which has not been pre-packed for collection will be chargeable at an hourly rate of £25.00. Please ensure that all items are clean and dry prior to placing in packaging.
22. Venues with flights of stairs and no provision for lifts will require the customer to convey items to the level for the event before decoration could commence. BeeZees Creations staff is not responsible for taking goods up flights of stairs. BeeZees Creations would not be liable to any delay to progress of the decoration as a result of the above.
23. Any decal/inscriptions placed on dance floors must be removed before collection. Decals/inscriptions that are not removed (no matter how small) would result in loss of security deposit.
24. Any candle/burn stains on table linen or chair covers will result in loss of security deposit. If any items are returned dirty or damaged/lost, you will be charged for cleaning or replacement fee. This charge will be automatically taken from your security deposit.
25. Customers are advised to inform guests not to remove any decorative features on the table or on the chairs. This include (but not limited to) brooches, napkin rings, flower bouquet or any decorative items on display. All of the items on the displays are counted before we leave or when items leave our premises and will be recounted when we come to pick the goods up or when they are returned to us. Anything missing will be taken from the holding deposit. Any loss of decorative features will result in loss of security deposit.
26. All dry hire must be accompanied by current proof of address and formal identification. Proof of address would be checked against electoral register for authenticity. If client is not listed on the electoral register, then proof of address not more than 3months old would need to be provided as well as a valid proof of identification.
27. All complaints about hired items must be made within an hour of receiving items (when delivered) and at point of collection if customer is collecting. Complaints made after these timeline would not be accepted and no refund made. You or an appointed person will be required to inspect and sign for the goods at the time of delivery.
By accepting the quotation you agree to the above terms and conditions.